The Vampire Facial® is protected by US Patent & Trademark Law. Only certified providers are members of the Vampire Facial® Provider Group, know the trade secrets of the Vampire Facial®, have agreed to use FDA approved equipment, and own license to use the “Vampire” name. Any others using the name “Vampire Facial” (or any variation) are not members of the group, are violating trademark/patent law, maybe doing an inferior procedure, and are subject to prosecution.
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
Four Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
Then a micro-needling device is used to create multiple micro-punctures – both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating a stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face.
Then the growth factors are painted onto the micro-punctures so the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The final step is to apply the official Vampire Skin Therapy™ product to enhance the process and help supply blood flow so the skin tightens and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
1. Isolating the magic from your blood
First, the physician draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP), all within about 10 minutes in the office!
Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8 Thousand Times per Minute!
3. Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated).
4. Recovery & maintenance enhanced by Altar™ an official Vampire Skin Therapy™
Only certified providers of the Vampire Procedures (Facelift® & Facial®) offer this very important 4th step.